What is ABBA Wallet?
ABBA Wallet is a peer-to-peer mobile payment service for the African continent that enables contactless in-app, online transactions on mobile devices. Users can pay with a variety of methods. Users have a variety of alternatives for authenticating, including PINs, Passcodes, QR Codes, and biometrics like fingerprint recognition. Public and Private donation is the remarkable feature of this app. Users can create Private or Public events to request contributions from their contacts or the users of the app respectively for any cause, and the audience can verify the same and may deposit any amount of money as contribution.
Why ABBA Wallet?
ABBA Wallet, as an online payment system, it enables individuals and businesses to send and receive money, safely, securely and in real-time, to and from anyone with a mobile phone number or an email, anywhere in Africa (where applicable). When linked with your bank account, debit, or credit card, ABBA Wallet can also be used to make e-commerce and point-of-sale (POS) purchases. It is accessed only via its mobile app and serves as the middleman to keep your bank data secure.
Who Uses ABBA Wallet?
ABBA Wallet can be used exclusively by anyone or any business, anywhere in Africa. There are currently over 1.2 billion consumers (which is expected to grow to over 1.4 billion by 2024) and over 700 million small businesses throughout Africa, and anyone of them can make use of ABBA Wallet to send or receive money up to an equivalent of USD $50,000 (with verified accounts) in a single transaction, from or to anyone anywhere in Africa or to make purchases anywhere they accept QR Code scanning. ABBA Wallet has been carefully designed to process over USD $50 billion in value transactions each day.
How Does ABBA Wallet Work?
Like PayPal, as detailed explained by tipalti.com, ABBA Wallet works as an intermediary between you and your bank.
Once you have downloaded the ABBA Wallet App and signed up for an ABBA Wallet Account (free of charge), you simply add your bank account or credit/debit card to the ABBA Wallet system and whenever you are sending money or making an online payment, you can select which account to debit. All transactions are processed through ABBA Wallet, instead of your bank.
Any monies received will sit in your ABBA Wallet account and can be used for your transaction needs such as sending money to your family members or friends, making electronic payment, or point of sale (with a QR code scanning or ABBA Debit Card, which is coming soon), or transfer to your bank account. Transfers can take a few days or minutes (free of charge but your bank may charge a fee). Your ABBA Wallet account balance can also be topped off with a bank account or assigned card.
Setting up an ABBA Wallet account is free but there are various charges for using ABBA Wallet services. It is a slightly different business model if you are an individual sending money to friends vs. a business facilitating payments.
ABBA Wallet can be used via a mobile app, programmatic interfaces, or integrations. It provides tools and services to support POS (point of sale), e-commerce, and subscription-based transactions. It safeguards users by offering seller protection, purchase resolution, and the best digital security in the industry.
To sum it up, ABBA Wallet:
– Enables online and in-person payments for goods and services
– Provides a way to send and receive money to or from anyone anywhere in Africa (where applicable)
– Ensures various levels of digital security and payment protection
– Charges a variable and/or fixed fee for services rendered
ABBA Wallet can also be used for paying for school fees, church offerings and tithes, crowdfunding for families, friends or communities, and can be set as a default payment method to be used online in place of a credit or debit card.
These and more make ABBA Wallet the preferred payment method and a platform for sending and receiving money all over Africa.
What are the Benefits of ABBA Wallet?
– Africa, a continent of multicurrencies, ABBA Wallet enables you to send and receive money, faster, safer and secure, in the currency of your choice, to or from anyone anywhere in Africa.
– Africa, a continent of many possibilities, ABBA Wallet enables you to receive money instantly, in real-time, from anyone with an email address or mobile phone number, anywhere in Africa, and you can withdraw the money, free of charge, to any bank account, whichever you choose. (Individual banks may charge fees independent of ABBA Wallet).
– Africa, a continent of multitaste, ABBA Wallet enables you to pay for anything, anytime, anywhere in Africa with the scanning of QR codes or USSD.
– In the world of fast-paced commerce, ABBA Wallet Mastercard Debit Card will enable you to have access to your cash instantly and pay for anything or use ATMs to withdraw your cash, anytime, from anywhere in the world.
– With ABBA Wallet, we put Africa’s world of commerce and banking solutions in your hands.